Equipped with a powerful 46 cc two-cycle engine, the Poulan Pro PR46BT backpack leaf blower is capable of incredible high-velocity air speeds up to 220 mph and airflow up to 490 cfm to easily handle tough blowing tasks like clearing wet, heavy leaves, grass, and other stubborn debris. This lightweight blower is packed with all sorts of high-performance features, like cruise control with variable speed control; heavy-duty frame; soft-grip handle; large, contoured, adjustable shoulder straps; and padded, load-reducing harness for optimal fit, superior comfort, minimal strain, and reduced fatigue for users of any size. Powerful, comfortable, versatile, and easy-to-use, it’s ideal for year-round clean-up, and is a perfect choice for homeowners and small business owners with 1/2-acre yards and larger. You might also like Makita XBU02PT1 backpack leaf blower.
FEATURES OF POULAN PRO PR46BT
- Power: The PR46BT, built by Poulan Pro, is a gas leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 490 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 220 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other gas-powered leaf blowers, the Poulan Pro PR46BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 19.8 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 46 cc. Please note that, because the Poulan Pro PR46BT’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Poulan Pro, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while using their leaf blower, the PR46BT offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the PR46BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 51.2 fl. oz of fuel.
WHY YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE POULAN PRO PR46BT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Its ease of use creates an comfortable feeling, especially if you’re a gardening hobbyist. Many DIYers invest a lot of money in diff machines, but most of those units are hard to use and require some expertise. However, this one doesn’t; it’s as simple as it can be. The warranty conditions are excellent. Poulan Pro PR46BT leaf blowers has a great quality control department, and a vast majority of their machines are inspected before leaving the factory. Therefore, the percentage of faulty units on the market is negligible.
WHERE TO BUY THE POULAN PRO PR46BT 25CC 2-CYCLE GAS BLOWER?
You can find Poulan Pro PR46BT blower at almost all major hardware stores, but if you really want to buy it at a fair price, then one of the best places to check is Amazon Store. Nobody can say it is a cheap tool or equipment, but it is much cheaper than some brands while offering similar features. In simple words, if you need a professional best cordless leaf blower, this blower might do the best job even if it is not regarded as a professional one. This Poulan Pro PR46BT 25cc blower is a 5star unit. Amazon have been known to have many great deals on this Poulan Pro PR46BT 2-Cycle leaf blower and many other blowers which includes free shipping.
We hope you have finally made your final decision about buying a perfect leaf blower. However, if you haven’t decided yet or you are still confused even after reading this Poulan Pro PR46BT then don’t hesitate to check its Amazon customer reviews that will also help you to clear most of your confusions as many other users have shared their good & bad experience with this amazing Poulan Pro blower.
Read also: Makita Leaf Blower Review
Read also: Husqvarna Leaf Blower Review
Read also: Worx Leaf Blower Review
Read also: ECHO Leaf Blower Review