Air compressors are a need of everyone who is the field of carpentry and talking about the best air compressor in the market then it is makita mac5200 big bore 3.0 hp air compressor. This air compressor is very durable and powerful in its design. This air compressor is highly recommended for medium to high tasks and definitely this versatile product is an ideal item for your workshop and garage as it works very fast and gives you excellent performance. It is designed by keeping in mind the need of a professional automotive job. The best thing about this Makita air compressor is that its motor is powerful enough to produce 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI. You can switch the power on/off automatically of its motor. For the convenience of the users, it comes with a folding handle that it is for the easy storage and use because the handle can be folded according to your preference. You might also like Makita XBU02PT1 cordless blower review.
Features of Makita MAC5200 Big Bore Compressor
Here in this article I will share with you Makita review that will include all its features, pros and cons in detail:
- It comes with 3.0 HP powerful motor that is enough to produce 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI.
- The iron cylinder is made of cast iron which is very durable and reduces the wear along with increasing the pump life.
- You will get a fast recovery time with cast iron pump from Big Bore cylinder and piston.
- It comes with folded handle so that the storage becomes easy.
- To transport it anywhere to the job site it includes rugged wheels.
- For the storage of air fittings and other accessories there comes built-in storage compartment.
- You can monitor the output pressure along with the tank pressure with the help of two pressure gauges.
- It comes with a large 5.2 gallon air tank.
- Its pump is oil lubricated which reduces the friction caused by Piston sliding.
- The powerful motor is made of thick copper wire for it increased durability and wonderful performance.
Why buy this Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air compressor?
Even though we have detailed all the features of Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor, we would like to highlight some of its features to justify that why you should buy this compressor.
Does this Makita MAC5200 air compressor emit any sort of noise?
No, the air compressor doesn’t emit any sort of noise.
Do you need any sort of batteries for operating the air compressor?
The air compressor is electric operated hence there is no requirement of batteries to run it.
What is the job tank drain valve?
The tank drain valve enables easy maintenance by superseding standard petcock design.
What do experts of the Makita MAC5200 Air Compressor say?
The Makita MAC5200 air compressor compares well to other similar compressors currently available on the market – such as the Makita 700 model. People also comment on its good build quality and that it is not a heavy as they thought it would be. It has been used in the boat building industry, as well as for carpentry work on roofs and floors. Some of the not so positive comments include issues with the wheels and axles of the metal frame being faulty. The size of the compressor was stated to be too big for the smaller jobs, such as those around the home, but not big enough for the larger, industrial type jobs.
Makita Air Compressor Specifications
Makita Max PSI
Makita Max. Horsepower
Makita Air Compressor Model
29 x 19.5 x 19 inches
Model BTFP02012 Tank Size
The people who are in need of a powerful and effective air compressor must check out this makita mac5200 big bore 3.0 hp air compressor for all kinds of automotive and carpentry applications. It is very durable and powered by 3.0 HP induction motor. Its body is made of durable steel that makes it long lasting. It is easy to transport because of its wheel kit and folded handle. So you must make a quick purchase of this Makita mac5200 air compressor as it suits the demands of its users very well.
Read also: Makita Leaf Blower Review
Read also: Husqvarna Leaf Blower Review
Read also: Worx Leaf Blower Review
Read also: Makita VC4710 Wet Dry Vacuum Review
Read also: Best Gas Leaf Blowers